Dear Valued Client,
At Prestige, we are always committed to providing our clients with a great experience when traveling for business or pleasure. With the threat of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are dedicated to adapting our business to provide sterilized and clean private transportation. We want our clients to be rest assured during this time knowing we are taking every precaution and preventive measure to reduce risk, so you can continue to travel in a calm and secure environment. We strive to make sure your safety and health come first by providing the highest level of service and care in the transportation business.
Our professional chauffeurs are trained in the latest health etiquette. We provide an exceptionally clean ride that gets customers to their destination on time free of any possible risk to their health. It’s important that you always take precautions when traveling and use a comfortable and sanitized vehicle that only private transportation can provide you.
Some Important precautions Prestige is taking include the following:
- Both drivers and clients are required to wear masks and complimentary sanitizer will be offered to each client.
- Driver’s masks will be changed daily and they are required to wear gloves and dispose of them immediately after a service is complete.
- Our vehicles are disinfected after each trip.
- Guest will be limited to no more than four occupants in a SUV or two in a Sedan.
- Drivers’ temperature will be checked daily upon reporting for duty.
- All employees and team members are encouraged to seek medical attention immediately if they feel unwell.
- We do not allow sick employees to report to work under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any passengers exhibiting COVID 19 symptoms and request if you feel unwell to postpone your service.
- We have removed all printed and reading materials from the seat back pocket.
- No beverages will be offered unless specifically requested.
- We have also limited all physical material sharing between passengers and drivers wherever possible.
- Guests will not be allowed to sit in front seat next to driver.
- During pick up, it is recommended that personnel avoid the handling of guest belongings and personnel objects requiring placement in the trunk or designated storage area of the vehicle. However, to maintain the quality of care for the guest, management may allow drivers to provide assistance when requested or required by the guest.
Taking these precautions and others will help maintain the healthiest and safest environment possible for clients and our employees.
We thank you for your patience during this time, and we want you to know that we are here ready to provide you with safe and clean travels to get you where you need to go.
We thank you for your business.