7 Reasons to Attend:
1. Engage with the most influential stakeholders from producing countries, the trade and the chocolate industry to shape the future of the cocoa sector.
2. Share the experience of projects dedicated to improving cocoa farming with better access to agricultural inputs and agronomic best-practice.
3. Work with peers across the supply chain to boost farmer livelihoods.
4. Hear strategies for revitalising cocoa growing communities and incentivising the next generation of cocoa farmers.
5. Assess the prospects for further cocoa consumption growth in emerging markets and producing countries.
6. Identify new trading opportunities based on the latest supply and demand outlooks from all over the world.
7. Meet decision-makers from across the supply chain, from all over the world, at the best forum for doing business in cocoa.