speaking professional drivers with your safety and comfort being their first concern.
We are a local company.
Many of our competitors are just online booking agents using taxi’s.
Wi-Fi On Board
You will have internet at your arrival. This way you can communicate without problem.
Late model vehicles that are owned by us and serviced in our own garage.
Rates in our Hyundai H1 Mini-Van
[our lowest cost option] are very competitive with the local taxi’s.
Free cold WATER (2 per person)
on your arrival for your convenience.
Meet and Greet
Our chauffeur will be waiting for you on your arrival.
We are on TripAdvisor.
You can read reviews from other users and leave your own comments on our Tripadvisor
Buy Drinks and Snacks
You can buy the drinks and snacks you want to have on your next trip with us.
Prestige Shared Transfers/Shuttles is the most budget friendly form of airport transportation in Punta Cana. Shared Airport transfers are not only inexpensive but it also gives you the opportunity to make friends by meeting other travelers going in the same direction or to the same hotel/resort.
This type of transfers are for people that are not in a hurry to get to the Resort, they are on vacation and decided to take it easy and enjoy the ride while visiting some hotels before getting to their final destination. Some waiting time is required at the arrival because you will need to wait for others that are being grouped together. Departure from Punta Cana Airport is at the top of the hour. Customer needs to confirm the departure pickup time back to the airport by themselves following the voucher instructions.
* Pickup time is strictly assigned by the service provider NOT THE CUSTOMER. NO CAR SEATS ARE AVAILABLE.
- Remember to bring the Confirmation/voucher and valid photo ID with you.
- If the information you provided during the booking process is not accurate, the supplier is not responsible for the correct service provision.
- Information for the booking of the shuttle service is provided by the CLIENT. The voucher must be Checked for errors by the client before arriving or departing and advise PRESTIGE LIMOUSINE SERVICE of any errors.
- Maximum customer waiting time: 60 minutes on arrival.
- Maximum supplier waiting time: 120 minutes (please advise if flight is delay or any changes on arrival).
- Shared shuttles passengers need to look for Prestige Employee holding sign that says Prestige Shared Shuttle (Punta Cana Airport only) and will be taken to shuttle bus where they will wait till the top of the hour [ example leaves baggage claim at 1:30 shuttle departs at 2pm].
- In the event of a problem with customs or luggage, please text or contact us at 809-543-3550
- “NO SHOW” (No Show means that we expect the client at the airport or at the hotel and client just doesn’t show up without any prior notice). A No-Show by the passenger without prior warning shall be considered a cancellation and no money will be refunded. No reimbursement to the final consumer shall be made in the event of a ‘no-show’ without prior consultation.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to CONTACT Prestige at any of the phone numbers listed on the confirmation/voucher to request the departure pick up time no more than 24 hours prior to departure. PICKUP TIME IS ALSO SENT BY EMAIL-text- WhatsApp. YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO ACCESS YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT; EMAIL SHOULD BE THE SAME YOU TYPED DURING THE BOOKING PROCESS. Please don’t use third parties (Concierge, Guest Service, or Bell Boys) to contact us by phone; we need to talk to you in person.
- The pickup time will be assigned by Prestige 0perations Dept and should be accepted by the customer.
- Customers cannot request a specific pickup time back to the airport.
- 1 piece of baggage allowed per person.
- 1 item of hand baggage allowed per person.
- PRESTIGE LIMOUSINE SERVICE is not responsible for customer’s belongings left in the vehicle. It is the customer’s responsibility to unload all belongings before disembarking the vehicle. The customer when required will cover all expenses incurred in the recuperations of customer’s belonging.
- The passenger should arrive at the boarding point for THE SHUTTLE BACK TO THE AIRPORT at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time for that service. If the passenger arrives later than the scheduled departure time, PRESTIGE LIMOUSINE SERVICE may give the seat to another passenger, in which case the passenger will be considered to have missed the service. PRESTIGE LIMOUSINE SERVICE shall not be liable to the passenger if he/she misses any service or suffers any loss, economic or otherwise, as a result of his/her late arrival, and shall not be obliged to hold up any service to wait for the passenger, or to provide a seat on any other service if the passenger misses a service.